Mold Inspection, Testing, and Assessment
|New Jersey Office
7 Schalks Crossing Rd.
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
|New York Office
21 West Street
New York, NY 10006
- Call us at 1-201-735-5717, 1-212-392-0160, or 1-800-GOT-MOLD (468-6653)
- Send email to us at inspections@1800GOTMOLD.com
- Thermal Scanning and Infrared Thermography
- Photography and Video
- Moisture Meters
- Laser Particle Scanners
- Visual Inspection of Accessible Areas
- Certified Mold Inspection Dogs
Biological pollutants, such as mold, "may cause infections, provoke allergic symptoms or trigger asthma attacks. These may be a major cause of days lost from work and school." [Source: Indoor Air Quality, The American Lung Association].
Hurricane Sandy was a learning experience for many in our region. By now, we all know that Sandy left N.J. shore with massive mold problems [USA Today, 9/9/2013]. Mold can be the source of significant health issues.
If you are concerned about the quality of your indoor air, please call us: 1-800-GOT-MOLD (468-6653).
Link to our Google+ Page
[ Locations | New Jersey | New York City | Pennsylvania ]
Leave a Comment